Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Open and Czech Open

Autumn Open and Czech Open....

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting this blog up.. seems like my days are getting shorter and shorter. Last week i was back in Ireland to play Autumn Open. I decided to play this tournament for a few reasons. Firstly – I have never won Autumn Open before and i wanted to J and i figured that it would be a good lead up to Czech Open for some confidence. To me it doesnt really matter what kind of tournament it is.. If i win i will still get the same feeling. The last time i played it was when i was 15/16(i had my 16th birthday on the saturday of the tournament) I lost in the quarter final to Nigel Boyne in 3 sets. I can remember the game very clearly J court 3 in whitehall road... Secondly – I

go to www.scottevansireland.com to read more :-)

Thanks everyone

No comments: