Wednesday, February 27, 2008

German 1st Round Exit

Hi All,

Well this morning I lost in the opening round of the German Grand Prix. I woke up this morning feeling really bad. I had a really horrible cough and my chest was killing me. I got to the arena and did my warm up but I just was not right at all. The game against Tommy started alright and we were 14-14 at one point but them my chest started to tighten and I just felt so awful. I have a really bad dose of something and I’m heading off now to the Airport to get home and try and get better before the All England’s next week.
I felt my game was in good shape for the match but unfortunately my physical condition let me down. I know that one of these days that it will all come together and I will show everyone out there what I’m capable of. This morning was just one of those unfortunate days that you just cant legislate for.

All the best

Scott

No comments: