Friday, February 22, 2008

Its Been A Busy Week

Hello Everyone,

It’s been a really busy week here in Denmark. I have had a seriously hard week of training which involved a lot of fitness work as well as court work. I have trained twice every day and I have also managed to fit in two weight sessions and those infamous bike sessions with Lauge. I had two great games with Anders Boesen and I’m about to head off to play him again this evening.
On top of all my own personal training I have had two club training sessions as we have a massive game tomorrow which will decide whether we go up to the premier league or not. We play Solrod Strand tomorrow at 2pm and if we beat them 8-5 or better we will gain automatic promotion. We already beat them 21-1 away earlier this season so we are confident going into this match.
Next week I head off to Germany to take part in the German Grand Prix. I have a tough first round draw where I play world number 55 Tommy Sugiarto from Indonesia. I know Tommy pretty well as I trained with him in Saarbrucken before so that should be an interesting match.
As always you can follow the results at www.tournamentsoftware.com and check in here for updates on my games.

All the best

Scott

No comments: