Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Break Now to Re Focus My Efforts

Hi All,

Another disappointing result in Switzerland after been beaten the the first round of qualifiers by Pablo Abian of Spain. I played ok and though I had him on the racks after I levelled it up at 20-20 in the second set after been 20-16 down. But then I made a silly error by serving into the net to give him the point and he followed that up with a match point win.
Just not really happening for me at the moment but I know I have the right people around me to get me through this bad patch. I have to be able to take the rough with the smooth and I am really learning from this experience.
Whats next for me...... Well its a well earned break now. By a break I mean a tournament break. Im going to concentrate on working and working hard to get ulta fit and get my mind fit to. I know all the shots are there its just a matter of staying focused and putting the work in and I know and believe it will all come good in the end.
My next tournament will be the Europeans which are being held here in Denmark and after that well its time to focus on the big one in August.... The Olympics.

On a ligther note............Isnt it better to get the bad games out of the way now before Beijing rolls around!!

But Im here and im fighting and I will continue to fight and give it my all. All we have to do is look at Tine Rasmussen and how she has come back from a ruptured Achilles in 2006 to win 2 Super Series events this year and 3 in a twelve month period.

We can achieve anything if we put our mind to it.

Thats all for now.

Thanks for all your support to date

Scott

1 comment:

Muhammad Arshad said...

You right, Tine proved it to the world and why not you ?