Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Break

Hi Everyone,

After a very tough weeks training last week I took the weekend off just to relax a bit. Although I did end up on the court on Sunday morning for fun. I just can’t keep away from the courts.
I started training again this morning which involved basically the same routine as last week. Plenty of running, weights, bike and on court sessions. I played Peter Rasmussen this morning. Every now and again we meet up from a friendly on court battle and the former world champion beat me in three sets. I feel im playing really well at the moment and pretty confident about my game. I just need a few games under my belt now and my club game tomorrow night against Odense should give me that. We have already sealed promotion so there is no pressure on tomorrow night.
I’m heading home to Dublin on Thursday for 2 days and then back to Denmark again straight after that.
I have yet to decide what tournaments im going to play, if any, over the next few weeks but as it stands right now The Europeans is my goal and maybe I will fit one or two other tournaments in around that. But as I said that is all up in the air at the moment.
Once again thank you all for your support and in particular I would like to thank Liam (you know who you are) for his generous support and its people like him and others that are close to me that make all the effort worth while.
The Olympic flame is on its way now to Beijing so the countdown begins.

All the best

Scott.

No comments: