Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All Things Positive

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for not touching base lately but I have been so busy. Training has been going really well and if im honest I don’t really think I have ever trained this hard in my life. I have spent the week running and cycling. On top have that I have been following a strict weight training routine. In between I have been working really hard on my game and I really feel I’m making big strides forward now.
On a personal note my good friend Matt Gleave has now moved to Denmark to train so I’m over the moon with this. I won the men’s doubles at the Irish Nationals with Matt so I’m looking forward to training with him and just having him around.
The whole Irish team will be coming over soon to train in preparation for the European Championships. I believe this is a real positive move and applaud all concerned for their foresight in making this happen. This can only be good for Irish badminton.
Peter Gade has withdrawn from the Europeans so now I have a chance of winning it. Just have to spike Kenneth’s drink now and that will be the other tournament favourite taken care off. Only Joking!!!!
I promise I won’t leave it as long with the next site update. Thanks again for your support and keep coming back.

All the best

Scott.

No comments: