Friday, April 18, 2008

Quarter Final Exit


Hi All,

I was beaten in the quarter final today 21-9 21-14 by Kenneth Jonassen from Denmark. He is just a super player and a joy to play against. I was never really in the game but I have come away from this week with my confidence back having played some really good games in the team and individual events.
What’s next you may ask………………well there is the small matter of a little tournament in Beijing to prepare for now. I’m going to take a holiday in the sun maybe and when I come back I might play an odd tournament to keep match fit.
So that’s all for now. Thanks you all so much for your support and keep checking back for regular updates on training and my career in general.

All the best

Scott

1 comment:

Muhammad Arshad said...

You and your team played well.