Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just about to leave for Herning

Hi,

This week I have had the opportunity to train with the Irish Squad at my club in Gentofte. Everything has been going well so far and everyone is certainly benefiting from the intense sessions. Erin Keery could not travel to Denmark due to injury so Donna Scott has travelled in her place. We leave for Herning in 10 minutes time and tomorrow we will play a friendly against some Danes before taking to the court on Saturday for the first games in the Euro’s.

The day before yesterday I also had the opportunity to train and play with my good friends HK Vittinghus and Jan O Jorgensen. Both these players are in really good form at the moment after performing really well at the recent Finnish Internationals in Helsinki. Unfortunately after winning the opening sets in each match I lost the following two but I feel I’m really getting back to a consistent high level of form now and I’m really pleased with the way my training and preparations have been going.

That’s all for now everyone. I will try and keep you posted through the blog and website over the course of the European Championships.

Talk Soon

Scott

1 comment:

HK said...

Good luck mate, I hope you do well! And don't worry about losing to me, you won't play anyone as lucky as me in the Euro's haha...