Friday, March 14, 2008

Visit to the Doctor

Hello Everyone,

Over the past few weeks I have been suffering a bit with a dodgy tummy with regular visits to the loo at irregular times required. Need I say anymore :)
I decided to pay a visit to the doctor yesterday to get it checked out and without going into to much detail he has prescribed me tables for some sort of inflammation in my tummy area.
I will also have to do a few tests and have already given a few samples to see can we get to the bottom of this.
Its not really effecting me as I play but has me up half the night so my sleep pattern is all over the place.
I'm the meantime I will keep working hard for the Europeans which are coming up soon and might make a decision on a EBU tournament after that to get some match practise.
And a holiday to...............Just planned one for May which will be a well earned break.

Scott

No comments: