Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Round - My thoughts

Hi All,

Well the first round of the Yonex Irish International is only 2 days away and I'm feeling really good as training has been going really well and my back has really improved with the week away from competitive action.
I play a guy called Jeff Tho from Australia in the 1st round and he like me is a young chap with a lot to prove. I have never played him before but I have seen him play quiet a bit so I know his game reasonably well and therefore I think I know what I have to do to beat him. It will be a tough match as he is ranked 91 in the world and keen to improve his ranking for the Olympics next year.
Im really looking forward to getting into the thick end of this tournament as as I write and publish this I am on my way up to Lisburn from Dublin. I will keep you all posted with my progress over the course of the next few days.

Scott

No comments: