Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its Only a Week to Christmas

Hi all, I’m just popping in to say hello. Where do I start… well last week I had a very good week as I mixed a bit of pleasure with training after a tough year on the circuit. I think it was important to relax a little bit after my last tournament of the year. I had a team match on Saturday which we won 11 - 2. We are now top of the league going in to the New Year... that’s always nice!! After the team match on Saturday the club had its Christmas party. What a night it was :) each person had a role to play during the night... my roll was I was an Irish business man and I loved all the girls. That’s was a fun role to play :) It was a great night and it didn’t end until all hours on Sunday morning. Sunday I slept all day because I new I had to start my proper training again Monday morning. I was well rested come Monday morning and was ready when I got to training. This week is going to be very difficult. I am starting a new running program and also a new weights program that will keep me busy over the Christmas period. With two big Super Series events in January I need to keep at peak fitness so a rigid training routine over Christmas is essential. I’m looking forward to having a good but tough week of training and then I will fly home on the 22nd for Christmas.
So all that’s left for me to do is wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and I will see you all again in the New Year for some live chat and daily updates on my progress in the Malaysian and Korean Super Series events. 2008 is Olympic year so let’s make it a good one. Thank you all for your continued support

Scott.

P.S. See you all in Whitehall Road on 28th Dec for the Christmas Exhibition!!!

No comments: