Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lisburn - A Report

Hi everyone,

I arrived in Lisburn yesterday about 4pm and last night I trained for about an hour in the hall. I needed to get a feel for it again as its been a while since I played there. I felt really good last night and I was playing very well.
After that we went to an amazing restaurant and I had a huge steak :) it was amazing!! This morning I woke up early and I went training with one of my friends from Denmark. We played a singles game and it went really well for me. Im feeling really good about the tournament and im really looking forward to playing and enjoying myself.
I have just looked at the world rankings and see i have maintained my position at 46. Not bad considering I have not really played much in the last month.
I can also confirm that i am scheduled to go and compete in the super series events in Malaysia and Korea in Jan 08 so I will see how i get on against the big boys!!!
And finally that interview is not being shown on RTE until next Thursday... better late than never I suppose.
Well thats all for now folks. I will post regularly throughout the tournament so make sure you pop back for updates.

Thanks for all your support

Scott

No comments: