Friday, August 8, 2014

5 set win and into the semi final

Hey,

Today was a tough match against Petr who played very well. I won 11-8 8-11 11-10 6-11 11-6 in 57minutes.

The match was very up and down from me. I struggled to get any kind of length on my lifts and played too slow to the net which gave Petr an easy tactic of holding the net and getting the lift. I really found it hard to get the feeling on court and my movement wasn't great either. In saying that i still managed to get the win which i am of course very happy about.


Tomorrow i will play my first semi final in a grand prix tournament and i am up against the number 1 seed from Sweden Henri Hurskainen. This will be a tough match but i am ready for the challenge.

Thanks

Scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is so weird reading about these scores now. But then again, it took awhile for people to get used to the 21 thing, so it's just a matter of time. If the BWF fully decides to implement this for all tourneys.
Best of luck in your semi final match!