Sunday, August 10, 2014

Into the final in Brazil

Hey,

A good win today against number 1 seed Henri Hurskainen. I played very well and had my tactics right from the beginning. Something that i have struggled with in the past was having a tactic and sticking to it all the way through but today i showed that i have improved in that area.

I won the first set 11-7 which was quite comfortable. The 2nd set i was leading 6-1 and had a bit of a bad patch but managed to get myself back and take the set 11-10.

The 3rd set was a bit the same with me leading and Henri catching up and again i closed out the set and the match at 11-10.

Really happy again to win today and looking forward to another challenge tomorrow where i will face 2nd seed Dieter Domke from Germany.

Thanks

Scott


No comments: