Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rio De Janeiro

Hey,

I arrived late last night after a long days traveling. I left my apartment in Copenhagen at 4:40 Saturday morning. First flight was at 6 to Amsterdam. I had a 4 hour wait in Amsterdam and then 11 hour flight to Rio. The flight went very well and with a good seat it means everything. I flew with KLM which is not an airline I would fly with regularly but yesterday's flight went very well. 

Got to the hotel at 2015 last night and had a quick dinner and went to bed. I have just woken up from a good 10 hour sleep which is a great way to start the trip. Another positive is waking up to this view of the Copacabana beach.

The picture is taken while I sit on my bed.

It isn't that busy at the moment but still plenty of people running on the beach which is great to see. 

Hope your all having a nice weekend.

Scott 

No comments: