Friday, November 23, 2007

Beaten but Remaining Upbeat

Hi all.

I'm just back after been beaten in two sets of the second round at the Scottish International. I just did not play very well at all. I just never really got into the match and i didn't stick to my game plan either. It just wasnt my day today so I just have to put it behind me and move on to the next tournament.
My back is still giving me some trouble so I'm going to take a rest now until the Irish Nationals from the 6th to 9th Dec. That means skipping the Triangular next week in Cardiff where I was to represent Ireland but i really need to look after myself and get this niggling injury sorted out. I hate having to pull out of a representative as I love playing for Ireland but circumstances have prevailed this time.
I'm heading home tonight for a few days and will go back to Denmark on Monday for some treatment.
So roll on The Irish Nationals and it would be great to see a lot of you guys come and support the home players.

Cheers

Scott

No comments: