Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Training Hard

My plans for the next few days.... Its good to be back in denmark training this week. Everything is going very well.... I have been getting treatment for my back and i have started to train harder now. I just hope my back will hold up for next week. Training on Monday and Tuesday was ok.. nothing to difficult! I have been warmed that tomorrow and Friday are going to be hard so i will need to be ready for the next 2 days training.
So that means for the next 2 days it will be badminton, eat, sleep, badminton... come Saturday i will be looking forward to having a nice lie-in :) but i am 99.9% sure i will get a phone-call Saturday morning to say i have training!! that's not a problem tho :)
Sunday i have a big team match for my club... we are playing a team called triton. It is between gentofte and triton who will go up next season... so this game on Sunday is important!! Today the Irish team are playing the tri angular in Cardiff... i just want to wish them the best off luck and sorry i cant be there!!!


Scott

No comments: