Monday, November 26, 2007

Its a New Week

Hi Guys,

Well its a new week and I'm just coming to terms with loosing in Scotland last week. After the loss in the second round I went home to Ireland for a few days. It was great to get home and see familiar faces especially my girlfriend and my family.
I had a really good nights sleep on Friday night and when I got up on Saturday I went to gym and did my running programme. No rest for the wicked I'm afraid even on days off!!
That night I had my mums 50th Birthday party in Baldoyle and it was great. Happy Birthday Mum!!! I had to head home from the party as I had a early flight back to Denmark on Sunday morning so bags had to be packed again. I had a day off from training yesterday due to the fact that I was up at the crack of dawn for my flight.
Training this week will be pretty hard. I have no competition this week so I will be put through my paces by Lauge. I'm just heading out now and will train from 10am until midday and later on i will go for a good long run.
I'm starting the build up for the Irish Open. I cant wait for that. I really want to do well at my home event. No matter what sport you play your home event always holds a special place in your heart.
Next Sunday I have a big team match for my club here in Denmark so that will give me some competitive action over the next week. I just hope this niggling back injury holds up ok.
Ok you lot..... I'm off to training and I'm wrapped up in about 4 layers as its snowing here....

No comments: