Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Hopes for Scottish International

Hi All,

My preparations for the Scottish Open have been going well. I have not played a tournament since the Danish Super Series so I'm really looking forward to getting back on the competitive court.
I have had a niggling back injury over past few weeks but I have been working hard and training hard with my coach Jim and I'm going to the Scottish International with no pressure but having said that I'm going there to win!! I have a reasonable draw and I'm seeded 8 so here's hoping it goes according to plan.
I just hope the back holds up ok and I suppose only time will tell if it is ready for the strain of the competitive court again.
I will keep you posted on developments as the tournament unfolds.

All the best

Scott

No comments: