Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back Training

Hi All,

Well I'm back at it now after my defeat the other day. Time to put that behind me and move on. This morning I went to KLRC club in KL to train with Lauge. I have been invited there to use there facilities while I'm here in Malaysia. Its a very nice club and I enjoyed the session. It was shockingly warm though and that's something I certainly was not used to. I will train there for the next few days in preparation for Korea next week. We fly to Korea via Hong Kong on Sunday so hopefully I will be well and truly ready for my match on Tuesday. At least there is not a huge time difference this time so the body should be well and truly acclimatised.
Ok... The games have just started in the next round of the tournament so I'm going to pop down to have a look and just chill out for the evening.

Talk again soon

Scott

1 comment:

MichaelC16 said...

Hi Scott, i would like to take this oppurtunity to congratulate you on your recent success of qualifying for the Olympics. You have done the whole country proud and have raised the amount of people who play badminton in the country.

Good Luck in the future!

Michael, 16