Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Game Against Rassmussen

Hello everyone,

Well last night I had a good training game against Peter Rassmussen. We played a total of three sets and they turned out to be three long sets to. I was leading in the first 14-6 but slowly he clawed his way back into the game and I ended up loosing it 21-19. The second set was poor from my perspective. I made several and many mistakes and ended up loosing it 21-14. The third set was much better and it was neck and neck up to 16-16. Peter then got a run of 4 points to lead 20-16 but i got those 4 points back to tie the game 20 each. But Peter then got two quick points to take the game 22-20. It was really nice playing against him. I have been training with him a good bit lately and it has always been tough but enjoyable.
Today is another busy day for me. I trained this morning with Lauge from 10am until midday. We didn't do anything major as my foot is still hurting me so we just have to be a bit careful. As I'm typing this I'm eating my lunch and after this I have to go and sort out my residency permit to stay in Denmark. I have been a bit lazy with that and put it on the long finger as I should have done this months ago:(
Tonight I have club training from 6.45pm until 9pm and afterwards we all go upstairs for dinner and that's always an added bonus. It will be straight home to bed after that as I have training again in the morning at 10am.

Talk soon

Scott

No comments: