Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Popping in to say Hello

Hello Everyone,

Well I have managed to get a few minutes to drop in to say hello. It has been a hectic few days and training has been hard but really enjoyable. Yesterday I had one of those really gruelling sessions. On Court of 90 minutes then my bike ride with Lauge which was followed by weights in the evening. Tomorrow I have another hard day and I get to play my good friend HK Vittinghus in the afternoon. He is just back from a serious injury and has also been picked for Denmark for the Thomas Cup so I delighted for him for that achievement especially after the hard time he has had of late. He has his own blog that you can visit at http://www.hkvittinghus.blogspot.com/.
On Friday im returning to Ireland for the Irish Nationals but my stay will be short as Im back in Denmark on Sunday evening. Come along to Baldoyle to say hello. Would be great to see a nice crowd there.
I am starting Danish lessons to shortly as i need to get a grasp of the language. I say that will be fun!! Next for me on the International circuit is the Thomas Cup in Holland where I get to play for Ireland. I just love to play for my country, its something that Im really proud off. Then the following week its the Austrian Open.

take care all

Scott

No comments: