Thursday, January 10, 2008

Todays Training

Howdy All

Well today was another day and another hard training session. This morning was just 1 hour and we did a multi shuttle program. It was very tough this morning but i gave it 100%!! I felt I did quite well today so that's good!! I am using my heart monitor alot now and trying to get my heart rate as high as i can and keep it high all through the training session!!
After training I have to fill out some forms for my Danish residency number. I really need to get that sorted. After that i will rest a bit before training tonight when I have Gentofte practise from 6.45pm until 9pm. After training later i will be going straight home to get some sleep for defensive training tomorrow morning at 10am. I always need to be ready for that as two of the other lads from Gentofte join our training and we give each other a hard and drive each other on. Its always fun and a bit of friendly competitive banter is inevitable!!!

Scott

No comments: