Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE





Hello Everyone,


Its very hard to come on here and report on a second consecutive defeat in Super Series qualifiers. I was beaten today by Rajiv Ouseph 22-20 21-14. Its probably been the worst two badminton weeks for me ever when I think about it.

Im just having a crisis of confidence lately and no matter how much you try and dismiss it to back of your mind it just seems to crop up. I had a good chat with Lauge and Peter Gade after the game and they advised me as to what went wrong. Think maybe im just putting to much pressure on myself.

Anyway Im just going to continue to work and get thru this bad patch. You have to have a bad patch to appreciate the goods ones. Im heading back to Denmark on Thursday for a week then it will be back to Ireland to play in Irish Nationals in Baldoyle so Im looking forward to that and hopefully I will get that winning feeling again.

Again the guys at badmintonphoto got some good shots of me as you can see above. Thanks so much to Raphael for supplying these.


Talk soon and thank you all for your support.


Scott

1 comment:

Baili Min said...

Cheer up! Nothing too much!
Just keep practising and you will win!