Monday, January 7, 2008

Its Monday and what a way to get back at it

Hi Guys,

Well its Monday and I was supposed to go and pick Lauge up from the Airport this morning as he was in Ireland coaching U15's and U17's for the weekend. He was to arrive on the 6.40am Aer Lingus flight from Dublin but with delays and the fact that he is just not feeling well today we have postponed training for today.
There I was thinking I would have a nice easy day but thats not the way it works im afraid. In place of training I have a match against the legend that is Peter Rassmussen at 5pm. I always like playing Peter. He still plays in the elite league in Denmark even though he is now a full time doctor. I beat him the last time so I would think he is out for revenge.
Im going to go down to the hall beforehand and do some footwork drills. I hurt my foot on Friday so Im hoping it will be ok. Im going to hook up with my friend Christian to and get some food and just relax for an hour or two. Later on tonight I will meet up with Lauge to discuss arrangements for Asia next week.

That's all for now and I will let you know tomorrow if I managed to keep my winning streak against Rass going.

Scott

No comments: